Platinum Pools has wrapped up the 2020 pool season – This has been a year we will not forget. We are happy we were able to help you have a safe and fun summer in your back yard! We hope you are staying warm as you are gearing up for the Holidays.
Here are a few reminders to think about for the winter season.
- Make sure to remove excessive snow from solid pool covers. If you have a cover pump check it periodically to make sure it is working.
- Check your pool at least once a month to ensure it is holding water. If you have a slow leak in the shell of the pool it may expose itself over the winter and you never want your pool to drain all the way out over the winter months. Major damage could occur.
- If you experienced maintenance issues over the summer months and they are ongoing please let us know. Winter is a great time to update/upgrade your pool equipment so you are ready to open your pool when the Summer rolls around again.
- Make sure your salt cell is stored in a warm, dry place over the winter months. Keeping this piece of equipment out of the weather can extend its life.
- Check you mechanical pad periodically to make sure nothing is out of the ordinary. Sometimes if you take on water over the winter months electrical damage can occur.
- If you know you are going to need a new liner or cover now is a great time to start thinking about it. We can get pricing for budgeting together and you can decide on your new pattern. Not only will this keep warm summer thoughts in your mind when the snow is flying, but it helps plan for the upcoming project in the Spring.
If you have questions about our services or would like us to get prices for you, contact us.