Swimming Pool Cleaning Technicians – Full-time
We are looking for a full-time pool cleaning technicians that provide high-level of professionalism to our swimming pool customers through quality work, attention to detail, appearance and communication. Self-motivated and able to work alone as well as working with the rest of the team from time to time as you care for residential and commercial pools.
The Swimming Pool Cleaning Technician contributes to the accomplishment and success of Platinum Pool Service’s practices and objectives. You will be helping to provide a high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment, and the ongoing development of superior customer service and business growth. You are the onsite contact our customer has with the company and in many cases the most important. The right person for this job is motivated, flexible and able to embrace and manage change. We are looking for a solution based person that looks forward to a challenge and embraces change. Must be able to wake up early and be on time.
- Test and balance chemicals at multiple pools daily
- Complete various swimming pool cleaning tasks
- Read and analyze work orders in order to accurately complete tasks
- Complete safety and maintenance reviews at pool stops
- Report maintenance needs to pool office
- Evaluate and report chemical supply needs to the office
- Keep accurate records of work performed on mobile devices and/or tablets
- Complete various other tasks as needed
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years of pool industry/cleaning related experience preferred but not required
- Detail oriented with technical abilities
- Certified Pool Operator’s license or willing to obtain license
- Must have a good driving record
- Have Fun!
- Provide quality customer communication/service
- Strive to increase efficiencies
- Be willing to learn the ins and outs of the swimming pool industry including but not limited to pool products and general swimming pool facts in order to better sell and communicate to the customers
- Be willing to jump in and help out as needed
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor