Provide high-level administrative support by preparing statistical reports, handling work order requests, performing clerical request functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, updating company social media, answering phones, and other various duties in the office.
- Manage and maintain maintenance and administrative schedules
- Prepare work orders, reports, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and possibly presentation software.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports
- Answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls
- Returning missed calls on the same day
- Scheduling maintenance and service calls
- Reviewing queue lists and performing proper follow up
- Daily follow up phone calls to each customer regarding the prior days maintenance
- Daily reminder phone calls to customers regarding the next day’s service calls
- Upselling to customers on the phone
- Chemical and equipment ordering as needed
- Mailing marketing postcards and newsletters
- Maintain the filing system daily
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Maintain the companies social media accounts
- Maintain spreadsheets tracking daily productivity for maintenance staff daily
- Providing and sending our W-9, COI, and other forms needed by customers
- Completing product registration and warranty claims
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the pool office
- Various other office tasks as needed
The Administrative Secretary contributes to the accomplishment and success of Platinum Pool Service’s practices and objectives. You will be helping to provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, standards, goal attainment, and the ongoing development of superior customer service. You are the first contact our customers have with the company; and in many cases the most important. The right person for this job is motivated, flexible and able to embrace and manage change.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software such as Microsoft Office, Quick Books
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Have Fun!
- Customer Communication/Service
- Strive to increase office efficiencies
- Maintain an organized office environment
- Learn the swimming pool industry including but not limited to pool products, competition, and general swimming pool facts in order to better sell and communicate to the customers
- Be willing to jump in and help out as needed